We understand you know how to shoot your rifle or sidearm. Now let Krav K9 and Tactical teach you how to FIGHT with them! Our course Tactical Rifle class is designed to go beyond the norm and covers topics including but not limited to: ballistics, BZO, transitions to pistol, use of cover and concealment, practical ready and firing positions, close- and medium-range snap shooting, urban applications, team drills, firing while moving, multiple targets, plus the tactics required to employ this potent tool in combat. Students will develop reflexive gun-handling skills with the rifle that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks. Every student leaves our Tactical Rifle class with empty mags, knowledge to fight and survive, and a smile from ear to ear! This is one of our most popular courses.
This Tactical Rifle class is great for nearly any magazine fed rifle or sidearm and any traditional military style rifle. We will show you how to run your MP5, AR, AK, M1A, G3, G36 or whatever weapon you love to shoot!
Due to AR barrel heating issues we do not recommend steel cased ammo for our classes. Trust us!
PAYMENT OPTIONS – You may pay in full for this class on this website or, if you want to pay a 50% deposit, email Info@kravk9.com or call 512-909-4642
- Open Mind
- Bring a lunch to the range both days, there is not enough time to go somewhere.
- 1000 rounds rifle ammunition
- A magazine fed rifle (semi or full) that has been zeroed (Pistol caliber carbines are ok)
- 250 rounds pistol ammo and a fighting pistol
- Minimum of 3 pistol and 5 rifle mags
- Tactical sling (required)
- Weapon cleaning and lubrication (including rod to clear obstructions)
- Retention Holster (sidearm)
- Full wrap eye protection
- Ear Protection
- Sturdy gun belt (designed to carry a gun)
- Magazine pouches for pistol and rifle
- Raingear (We shoot rain or shine)
- Hat and sunblock
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Drinking water (CamelBak Recommended)
- Bug Spray
- Pen and paper